Rehab Time Balancing & Revitalizing Face Mask
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
It will be a pure pleasure for you and your skin. The mask reduces its shine, regulates the production of sebum, and calms minor changes. This is due to the power of pomegranate and centella asiatica extracts, which additionally soothe irritations and even out skin tone. First, you will feel soft and velvety smooth skin. Immediately afterward, you will see how it is calmed and illuminated. You will be impressed by how fast it works! Your skin will be regenerated and radiant, which is confirmed by 100% of the testers.
You say mask, you think about a long care ritual. Not with Rehab Time - multitasking is its middle name. A fast-acting, immediately ready-to-use, multi-functional mask that does not require wetting or mixing. And its effects are visible immediately right after application. Already after the first use, you will see how your skin is radiant and luminous, calmed, and regenerated. You will feel its smoothness and softness. You will be impressed by how it revitalizes your complexion. It will surprise you how it handles minor changes, calming them and preventing new ones from appearing. All this goodness is due to the comprehensive activity of carefully selected ingredients:
- Pomegranate extract stimulates the skin to regenerate. It regulates the secretion of sebum. It has intense antioxidant, photoprotective, and anti-inflammatory properties. Additionally, it soothes irritations.
- Centella asiatica extract soothes skin irritations and infections, and has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Also, it strengthens and tones blood vessels and accelerates the regeneration of the damaged epidermis. It also increases the synthesis of collagen in the skin - as a result, it is firmer, more elastic, and moisturized.
- Licorice extract reduces redness and prevents skin irritation. It has antibacterial and soothing properties. The glabradine contained in it has a depigmenting and brightening effect, so it perfectly copes with discoloration. In addition, the extract of this plant strongly moisturizes, smoothes, and brightens the skin.
- Oat bioferment, rich in proteins, phospholipids, and polyols, helps to strengthen and regenerate the skin. It restores its proper microbiome. It also has a positive effect on its hydration.
- Manuka oil, obtained from the tree of the same name, has antibacterial and antifungal properties. It also has antioxidant properties.
- Rice starch mattifies the skin and makes it velvety without clogging pores.
- D-panthenol has a soothing effect and protects and cares for sensitive and irritation-prone skin.
- Pink clay has a strong skin-brightening and detoxifying effect. This most delicate of clays gives a natural effect of satin skin. It perfectly harmonizes with various skin types, especially people with sensitive skin love it. It brightens the skin and improves its tone. It gently cleanses the skin, regulates the secretion of sebum, and closes the pores. At the same time, it soothes inflammation, thus helping in the fight against blackheads. Also, it slightly mattifies.
- Two types of sodium hyaluronate: low and high molecular weight. On the one hand, they provide deep hydration and nourishment of the skin. On the other hand, they form a barrier protecting against water loss from the epidermis.
- Avocado oil strongly nourishes, deeply moisturizes, regenerates, smoothes, and adds vitamins to the skin, strengthening its lipid barrier.
- Vitamin E is an excellent antioxidant that has an anti-radical effect. It slows down the aging process of the skin caused by e.g. UV radiation or cigarette smoke. In addition, it strengthens the epidermal barrier, limiting water evaporation.
It improves the microcirculation of the skin and improves its appearance. It brightens discolorations and evens out the skin tone. It can rejuvenate cells and protect collagen and elastin fibers, which make the skin firm and elastic. It contains tannins that have antibacterial properties and acids: gallic and ellagic, which regulate the work of sebaceous glands and inhibit the secretion of sebum. At the same time, the extract also has anti-swelling and anti-inflammatory properties. It also has a significant impact on increasing the level of photoprotection of the skin.
HOW TO USE
Put the mask on your face. After about 15 minutes, wash off with warm water. You will get the best results by including Rehab Time in your weekly SPA ritual. Do you have oily, acne, or combination skin? Use the mask up to 2 times a week.Use exactly as you need - on the whole face or in patches. The aluminum tube will allow you to dose the mask precisely - you can squeeze exactly as much as you need.
Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Montmorillonite*, Propanediol, Apricot Kernel Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters*, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate*, Isoamyl Laurate*, Illite*, Propanediol Dicaprylate*, Cetyl Esters*, Panthenol, Distarch Phosphate*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Kaolin*, Sodium Hyaluronate*, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate*, Tocopherol, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract*, Centella Asiatica Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment*, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/Leaf Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate*, Glyceryl Stearate*, Xanthan Gum*, Mica*, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate*, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Parfum, CI 77491* *certified ingredients